MOUSI Painting is a family owned business specialising in all forms of painting projects both residential and commercial.
MOUSI Painting began operating in November 2017, but started life as a “sole trading entity” in 2006.
We are known as a premium provider of custom and commercial painting and finishing services, operating at multiple levels within our prospect and community.
Our strategy of providing the highest quality painting service has enabled us to build relationships with our clients that have ensured our growth and guaranteed to provide long term value and we guarantee the quality of our workmanship or it is fixed for free. We operate to very high standards and use inspections and checklists as part of our process to maintain quality control and offer a superior service through consistent quality work.
We offer tailored painting solutions to suit every project and every requirement.
At MOUSI Painting we are highly committed to a safe work environment whilst providing a professional service at the same time. We are fully accredited so you won’t have to worry about safety on site.
We are a highly successful business employing a total of 16 staff which whom are fully qualified painters. Our painters are highly experienced, qualified and hold a white card.
Our Mission at MOUSI Painting is to operate at the highest of standards and provide consistent quality work. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, innovation, competitive pricing and perfection of work.
Mousi Painting Specialises In
- Commercial repainting
- Industrial protective coatings
- Epoxy flooring Maintenance
- Painting Solutions
- New construction commercial painting
- Building refurbishments and remedial services
Our clients receive
- One number access to 24 hour, 7 day a week service
- Prompt response to all urgent requests
- Site specific online works management system
- Providing up to date job status and reporting
- Reliable, safe and efficient service delivery
- Increased owner/occupant satisfaction
- Competent, courteous and tidy personnel
- Helpful, professional and quality advice
- $20 million Public Liability Insurance
- All relevant Licences are held
- All work guaranteed
- All access solutions from fixed scaffold, mobile scaffold, elevated work platforms, abseiling, and swing stages.
- We are local and provide jobs to local people and services to local people and companies.
- We deliver the highest quality level attainable on every project we undertake.
- We are on-schedule, responsive and prompt with every request and contract requirement.
- We will provide fully qualified and technically capable staff.
- We will communicate frequently, professionally and effectively.
- We will be fair and competitive in pricing and strive to provide customers with the best value on every project.
- We have been purchasing large volumes of paint over many years with Dulux, Haymes and Wattyle. Which has put us in the enviable position of being on the lowest pricing tier available. This means we can pass on these great reductions to all of our clients, both commercial and residential.
- In our 13 years of operation we have met every contract cost, schedule and performance requirement for every contract we have been awarded.
Leading Projects – Complete / Ongoing Major Clients
Over 200 residential private repaint within past 12 months.
MOUSI Painting has extensive industry knowledge backed up by our extensive practical painter experience totalling a combined
290 years which we believe makes us a capable service provider regardless of how big or small your project is.
We follow a best practice philosophy to always deliver an innovative solution to our customer requirements. We strive to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations, always and on time.