Occupational Health and Safety
Ensuring everyone follow our Covid 19 plan
A primary objective of MOUSI Painting is to ensure the safest work and health environment for our entire team, our customersand the general public.
An effective and efficient “Workplace Health & Safety Risk Management Program” is a necessary component of today’s business activities. All MOUSI divisions view safety as the primary focus in all activities. It is one of MOUSI’S fundamental beliefs and values and a priority in everyday practice.
- Emphasising that nothing is as important as the health and well being of every person
- Ensuring that everyone’s responsibilities under Workplace Health & Safety Legislation is being addressed
- Using up to date and professional safety advice and training
- Making zero accidents the only acceptable standard
- Continual improvement of health and safety by involving everyone in the safety process
MOUSI Painting can partner with you in creating a cost effective and environmentally friendly project for your facility – from recycling waste and hazardous material to energy efficient processes, MOUSI Painting can create a comprehensive program for all your works; we “provide the results you can see.”
In our various divisions we use environmentally friendly products, using reusable consumables such as Enviro wash systems at all work sites. We also look at the environmental impact of responsibly deal with waste paint after painting